1. It’s getting harder and harder to get up off the couch. Last night after I struggled to get up because, obviously, I had to pee, I thought about how this whole thing is a downward spiral. It’ll just keep getting harder to get up, but I’ll have to do it more often. Ugggggh.
2. MY IPAD CAME YESTERDAY!! It was delivered to my husband’s office (because it had to be signed for) and he said the FedEx guy walked in and said “It’s here!” Apparently delivering iPads has been a big part of his job lately.
3. Margaret has been showing a lot of signs of being ready to potty train, but just thinking about it makes me tired. She’s been waking up dry every morning and often tells us before she dirties a diaper.
4. The post I wrote Wednesday could probably be titled “3rd trimester,” because in both pregnancies I’ve spent most of the 3rd trimester freaked out about what I’m giving up. Having a baby is just so all-encompassing, especially at first, that I get in this mindset where I feel like I’ll never have a “normal” life again. My life, as I know it, is OVER. Which, while true, is rather dramatic.
5. I’ve started buying boy clothes and I find it really annoying. I have eight bins of girl clothes in the basement, with more on the way this weekend, and it just seems ridiculous to have to buy MORE clothes. We’re running out of bin space – I don’t even know where I’m going to put the boy clothes. Why do clothes have to be so gender-specific??
6. Not to mention MY NEW IPAD too much, but I just have to say I’m unbelievably excited to have Netflix and Hulu plus on it. And they run so fast! I’m kind of regretting I didn’t get the 3G, so I could watch that stuff other places than at home. But, really, there won’t be too many situations where I want to do that.
7. I cleaned out the fridge this morning and WOW. It’s a good thing I no longer have morning sickness, because I definitely would have thrown up.